Thomas FitchVery professional service. Quick delivery. And good business communication. I am ordering again I would love to do long-term business with Miss. Suva. She is a pleasant person to deal with.
Dattatraya KarajagarExcellent quality and on-time
the trusteegreat customer service and even better job in 3d print will reorder
OEM FDM Technology PLA 3D Miniature Printing Service Commercial Installation
|Name||Commercial Installation 3D Printing Service||Material||PLA|
|Equipment||FDM 3D Printers||Application||Industrial Manufacturing|
|Drawing Format||STL,STP,3DM Etc.||Keyword||Fused Deposition Modeling|
OEM 3d miniature printing service,
PLA fdm printing technology,
PLA 3d miniature printing service
OEM Fused Deposition Modeling 3D Printing Service Commercial Installation Parts Rapid Prototype
High Precision Art Design Works By PLA FDM 3D Printing Service For Cultural Creativity
|Equipment||Industrial Fused Deposition Modeling 3D Printers|
|Application||Action figuer, Medical Device, Electronics Products, Home Appliances, housewares, Automotive, and so on|
|Delivery Time||Generally it is 2-10 days, it is depend on client design and product complicated.|
|Tolerance||+/-0.002mm for metal material; +/-0.05mm for plastic material|
|Supported services||OEM & ODM, Integration of design, processing and production|
|Drawing format||STP, AutoCAD|
1. One-stop service: We can provide 3D scanning, 3D modeling, data processing, reverse engineering, 3D printing, post-processing and other services.
2. Comprehensive solution : According to the actual needs of customers, formulate the most suitable comprehensive solution to effectively save the cost for customers.
3. Data confidentiality system : With a strict internal confidentiality system, we can sign confidentiality agreements according to customer needs in order to ensure the information security of customer creativity.
4. Strong delivery capabilities : We have 100+ industrial-grade 3D printers and a technical service team of more than 100 people to ensure that products are delivered on time.
5. Competitive prices : We can provide most competitive prices in the market.
6. Quick Response : Your inquiry will be replied in 24 hours, sales are more than 10 years of engineer background, react fast and give strong support.
7. Quality Guarantee : Experienced engineers, precision production machines, precision inspection equipment with experienced inspectors and QC system to ensure quality.
8. Good Service : Good service runs throughout the whole process from inquiry/quotation, sampling, production, inspection, packaging to delivery and after sale.
9. Value-added services : A trusted partner who can help you purchase a variety of other legal items, including a variety of special products.
-----------------------------Introduction Of 3D Printing------------------------------
DMLS 3d printing service
DMLS(DIRECT METAL LASER SINTERING): uses lasers to fuse powdered metals into functional prototypes and end-use parts.
Titanium, Aluminium, Stainless Steel...
|SLA 3d printing service||SLA(Stereo Lithography Apparatus): uses an ultraviolet (UV) laser to turn light-sensitive resin (a liquid material that becomes hard when ultraviolet light is shined on it) into solid 3D objects, layer by layer.SLA is very good way to make the complex structure and small parts with good tolerance and very good surface finish, can be paint in different colors.||Resin (ABS-Like and Acrylic-like)|
|MJF 3d printing service||Multi Jet Fusion or MJF 3D printing technology is perfect for those times when you are looking for lower porosity, short lead times and unsurpassed surface quality. If you are manufacturing complex end-use parts and have decided to produce it in a low
volume, then MJF can be the best option for you.
Part is made by HP printer, and has got very good strength, now it is mostly in grey black color.
|PA11, PA12, PA2200, PA12GB|
|FDM 3d printing service||FDM(Fused Deposition Modeling): is the most cheap technique, that diffuses a plastic wire into shape.
Very cheap and which is strong, but the surface is not so good, rougher than SLA parts. FDM parts have to be print with support.
|PLA(Polylactic Acid ), ABS(Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene), RUBBER(TPE / TPU), PLA+Wood, Metal PLA / Metal ABS,Carbon Fiber etc.|
|SLS 3d printing service||SLS(Selective Laser Sintering): can produce parts for strong material like nylon (PA) and also fiber glass reinforced parts, result is very strong part but process is made from powder.
Mainly with NYLON material and very strong, and surface is rough as well, now it is mostly in grey white color.
|Nylon and Nylon fiber glass, Metal powder, Ceramic powder|
|Our Service||FDM 3D Printing|
|SLS 3D Printing|
|SLA 3D Printing|
|Plastic Injection Molding|
|RIM (Reaction Injection Molding)|
|Low Volume Production|
3D printing is a digital manufacturing process that makes it possible to create a physical object from a 3D file. The object is formed by applying successive layers of solid material. 3D Printing also known as Additive Manufacturing(AM) as a general term that covers various techniques and it empowers designers and manufacturers print object of any shape and geometric dimension.
In simple words, it is one of the fastest modes of developing physical prototypes accurately and true to scale.
2. How does 3D printing work?
3D Printing process builds an object layer by layer to create a complex shape. In order to build this object we need a 3D file that contains accurate information about the geometry of the part. Then the information in this 3D file is sent to the 3D-printer that will build up the material matching the 3D file.
3. How much does a 3D print cost?
The cost per gram for 3D Printing is based on a variety of factors including time, labor, machine wear, and the estimated weight of the print (in grams), etc.
4. How long will it take to print?
Printing usually takes hours, or several business days, and can vary depending on several factors: the size of your model, the material you are using, the layer height (smaller layers mean more layers to print), the complexity of your model, whether the object needs supports, etc.
5. How will I know when the print is done?
You will be notified via email once your print has been completed, and whenever there’re any problems occurred during the printing process that may need your attention.
6. What colors are available?
Any color is available.Each object can only be printed in one color, or we color according to your needs.
Kuaima Sanwei is a rapid prototype and manufacturing expert with over 7 years experience.
We also offer various surface finishing, including painting, anodizing, sandblasting, black oxide, high polishing, nitride, heat treatment, PVD coating, chrome plating, PC fumigation, UV varnish, Carburizing and so on.