Thomas FitchVery professional service. Quick delivery. And good business communication. I am ordering again I would love to do long-term business with Miss. Suva. She is a pleasant person to deal with.
Dattatraya KarajagarExcellent quality and on-time
the trusteegreat customer service and even better job in 3d print will reorder
OEM Silicone Automotive Plastic Injection Molding ISO9001 Certification
|Size||Customized||Mould Life||300000-500000 Shots|
|Type||Silicone Injection Molding||Application||Electrical,Automotive,Medical|
|Design Software||UG, PRO-E, AUTOCAD||Standard||ISO9001/RHOS|
OEM automotive plastic injection molding,
ISO9001 automotive plastic injection molding,
OEM silicone injection molding
Professional Plastic Parts Oem Plastic Injection Custom Silicone Injection Molding
|Product Material||ABS,PP,PC,PA,PMMA,PS,POM and etc.|
|Cavity material||45#,50#,P20,H13, 718 2738, NAK80, S136, SKD61 etc.|
|Cavity||Multi or single cavity|
|Gate type||Side gate,Sub gate,Pin point gate,Edge gate etc.|
|Treatment||Heat treatment and Nitriding,polish ect.|
|The standard of appearance of the products for stripe||MT(Mold Tech),YS,HN series|
|The way of Color contrast||RAL K7,PANTONE|
1. Quotation: Normally, your inquiry can be quoted within 6 hours as long as we confirm your drawing (IGS, STEP, STL, PDF, DWG etc)and information (Material, Tolerance, Surface Treatment and QTY).
2. NDA Signing: With us, your business and money will be safe. So, before cooperation, NDA is avaliable to you.
3. Sample Testing: To ensure mass production smoothly, sample need to be tested before production. If products no need moulds, sample can be made within 15 days, fastest 3 days. If need moulds, it normally takes 20-30 days to make moulds and samples.
4. Mass Order Production: During production, we can give you updates by pictures and video.
5. Assembly&Packaging: We can help you assemble the whole product if you need. Packaging assure to be 100% safe, because we always do packaging test.
6. QC System:
1). Checking the raw materials before production;
2). Strictly inspect the processing during production;
3). Testing the half-finished products before surface finishing;
4). Do inspection one by one before delivery. Inspection Report can be provided for u.
7. Shipping: by express (DHL, TNT, UPS, FEDEX etc), by air or by sea
8. After-sale Service: Once you recieve the goods, please open the packaging and check within 7 days. If there're quality problems with our mistakes, we'll arrange to remake or return money to you. We will do the best to meet your satisfaction!
------------------------------- Mold production process------------------------------
|1. 3D drawing||3D drawing/Samples for quotation: According to 3D drawing or samples for quotation.|
|2. Negotiations||Including the price of moulds, moulds sizes, material for cores & cavities, weight of product, product color, payment, moulds lifetime, delivery, etc.|
|3. Purchasing Order||After the customer confirming the mould design and quotation.|
|4. Making mold(moulds)||Confirm drawing, start to do DFM, mold flows and mold detail agreed with the customer, start producion.|
|5. Production schedule||Every week we will feedback to the customer about the mold progress(picture).|
|6. Sample shoot||We provide the moulds test samples for confirmation(about 10-15 piece), we will start mass production when get your signature samples.|
Q1 What is the MOQ?
A: Minimum order quantity is 100 pieces. If you require more qty, the price is more cheaper.
Q2 Which 3d drawing files should go with the machines?
A: CNC machines only read *IGS,*STP,*STEP,*IGES,*X-T format, For *STL format,it goes with 3d printer and SLA.
Q3 What do you need to send a quotation ?
A: Usually we need the 3D files of customers' project, material, quantity of the injection parts, color and surface treatment customer need .
Q4: Is it possible to know how's product going on without visiting your company?
A: We will offer the schedule of mold making, send weekly reports with digital pictures and videos which show the machining progress.
Q5. How long is the lead-time for mold?
A: It all depends on the mold’s size and complexity. Normally, the lead time is 25—35days.
If the molds are very simple and not big size, we can work out within 15 days.
Q6. I have no 3D drawing, how should I start the new project?
A: You can supply us a sample, we will help you finish the 3D drawing design.
Q7. Before shipment, how to make sure the products quality?
A:If you don't come to our factory and also don't have the third party for inspection, we will be as your inspection worker,we will supply you a video for production process detail include process report, products size,structure and surface detail, packing detail and so on, and will provide the inspection report to you.
Established in 2016 in Shenzhen, Guangdong Kuaima Sanwei Technology Co., Ltd. is specialized in CNC prototyping.
Wanna know the best competitive and most suitable solution for your project? Talk to us!